Program Manager Supply Chain Management
Seeking Program Manager (PM), Materiel/Supply Chain Management
Job Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Security Clearance: SECRET
Job Description for Program Manager Supply Chain Management:
This individual will be the Program Manager and Leader of a team responsible for end-to-end supply chain management of equipment issued to personnel globally.
1. Provide leadership and supervision for a team of 51 subordinate supervisors, supply technicians, materiel handlers, shipping and receiving clerks, forklift operators, and others.
2. Coordinate and complete projects.
3. Oversee all aspects of projects.
4. Establish deadlines, assign subordinate responsibilities, and monitor and report progress of projects.
5. Familiarity with a variety of the supply chain/material management concepts, practices, and procedures.
6. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
7. Coordinates the inventory management, storage, transportation, and repair and return of individual equipment. The candidate will ensure that the most efficient and effective processes are utilized in handling customer material. Responsibilities include ensuring that the most efficient and effective processes are utilized in handling customer material. Work is in a matrix organization. Plan, schedule and arrange own activities in accomplishing objectives. Maintain a complete understanding and application of business principals, concepts, practices and standards. Work with DOD systems. Understand DOD cataloging process and DOD logistics terminology. Read and interpret technical orders and illustrated parts manuals and drawings. Work with Microsoft software programs. Ideally, a current user of the GOLDesp MRO & Supply system. Monitor and status equipment movement to include procuring the proper documentation to complete property transfers to the gaining entity. Coordinate and manage incoming equipment, and address issues when a discrepancy occurs. Manage all equipment incoming from the field thru the Repair and Return process. Coordinate and manage the application of UID labels to specified equipment/kits. Work effectively with senior leaders in taking direction, answering questions, and handling issues that need resolution. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of logistics processes.
Basic Qualifications for Program Manager Supply Chain Management:
1. A bachelor’s degree and 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area is desired. Additional years of relevant experience can be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
2. Knowledge of DoD Supply Chain processes and procedures. Able to learn DoD logistics terminology. Must be proficient in Microsoft software programs in order to research, develop and create documents and presentations. Experience and strong knowledge of inventory management, storage and distribution, maintenance management, and associated automated systems.
Desired skills for Program Manager Supply Chain Management:
Ability to multi-task in a high tempo environment while managing competing priorities
Job Location(s): Lexington, Kentucky
Job Class: Logistics
Job Category: Experienced Professional
Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
True North Logistics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Please use the Quick Shares below to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter>>>>>>>>>>>> to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.
Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers